Yes. SNOO was designed to give babies all SNOO's wonderful sleep and safety benefits, without needing to connect to a wireless network.
Most parents still choose to keep their SNOO connected because it gives them even more SNOO benefits, like:
- Changing settings (lock the bed on a single level or select our special preemie and weaning options)
- Getting your baby's daily sleep report
- Receiving regular notifications of support/guidance/and interesting tidbits about baby development
- Monitoring/controlling SNOO remotely
- Allowing Happiest Baby to send our latest SNOO software upgrades.
However, if you prefer to disable SNOO’s Wi-Fi, simply turn off the Wi-Fi button. That button is found underneath the SNOO, on the same side of the bed as the Activation Button (the one you press to turn the bed on and off). The Wi-Fi switch is the smaller of the 2 buttons and can be turned off simply by pressing it so that it pops out.
Note: You will know your WiFi is off because you will no longer be able to change SNOO levels or settings from you telephone.