We are sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting! Your SNOO may have lost its connection with your wireless network due to any of the following reasons:
- SNOO is powered off. Please check that SNOO’s Activity Button is glowing white.
- SNOO’s Wi-Fi® might have been turned off. This button is located next to the power button at the bottom of SNOO. Make sure it’s pressed in.
- Your wireless network is poor or not working. You can assess the quality of your connection…
- Head over to the Profile icon at the bottom of your screen
- Click on Baby’s SNOO
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see Wireless Quality and the name of the Wi-Fi® network.
Confirm that SNOO is connected to your network. If your connection is low, please move SNOO to an area with better reception. If you’ve paired SNOO to this network properly before and are having problems with the connection, please reboot your home router and then SNOO. This will take several minutes.