Please make sure you have the latest version of the Happiest Baby App. The latest is always available from the Apple® App Store or Google Play®.
If you are interested in seeing the exact timeframes and levels SNOO was soothing your baby...our Zoom feature provides just that! To access, follow the instructions below:
- Open the Happiest Baby App and head to the Sleep Log screen
- In the Daily Overview, swipe to the day of your choice
- You can even select dates farther back by clicking on the calendar icon and tapping on the date you would like to view
- Double-tap the Daily Log to expand!
Let’s review the different features and information listed on the Zoom screen!
Sleep Log (U-Shape)
This smaller version of the Daily Log allows you to click or drag the arrows to any point in the day to view details of sleep sessions.
- White areas: No active sleep session
- Blue areas: Active sleep session
- Red areas: SNOO is soothing your baby
- Gray areas: Future time
Level Log Timeline
On the right-hand side of the Zoom screen, you will see a colorful timeline showcasing a 24-hr time period you can scroll through! The timeline is color-blocked displaying the 5 levels in SNOO and any manually-added sleep sessions as well as respective time spent on each level.
- Light Blue - SNOO Baseline
- Dark Blue - Manually-added sleep session
- Purple - SNOO Level 1
- Green - SNOO Level 2
- Yellow - SNOO Level 3
- Red - SNOO Level 4
If you have Motion Limiter engaged, once SNOO increases to Level 3 or 4's volume, it will be indicated on the timeline by three yellow or four red lines in a green stretch, meaning SNOO's motion stayed on Level 2 but the volume increased to Level 3 or 4.
Right below the small Daily Log are stats about the sleep session.
- Level: indicates the level SNOO was on during that session
- Level Time: indicates the start time, end time & duration SNOO spent on each level
- Session Time: indicates the start time, end time & duration of a given session
- Setting: indicates the features & modes used during a given session
- Sleep Space: indicates the place your baby slept for a manually-added sleep session
While in the Zoom feature, you can also scroll up and down on the log timeline. To exit this feature, simply tap on the green X at the top right-hand corner of your screen.