Washing your DreamBreeZzz Mattress is, well, a breeze! Here’s how you wash the outer cover:
- Unzip and remove the mattress cover from the core.
- Fully zip the now empty cover.
- With mild detergent, machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle with no other laundry.
- Promptly tumble dry on low heat until thoroughly dry.
To wash the inner cover…
- Unzip and remove the cover from the core.
- With a mild detergent, machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Promptly tumble dry on low heat until thoroughly dry. (If left damp, the natural viscose will omit an odor.)
- Do not hang dry or dry clean.
And here’s how to wash the core:
- With the cover removed, bring the mattress core to the shower.
- Rinse with mild soap and cool water.
- Shake to remove excess water from the core.
- Move to a well-ventilated area and stand up the mattress core to dry.
- Feel free to use a fan for speedier drying, but do not allow the core to dry in the sun or with the help of a heating element.